Thursday, September 30, 2010

SoNo brownies


I recently checked out "The SoNo baking company" cookbook from the library. It's an amazing cookbook! I decided to try out their brownies. I have to admit that brownies are one of the few things that I prefer out of the box...but these brownies beat out the boxed mix anyday.

1/2 c. flour
1/2 c. unsweetened cocoa
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. baking powder
pinch of soda
1/2 c. butter
1 c. sugar
1 Tbsp. light corn syrup
2 large eggs, room temp
1 Tbsp pure vanilla
1 c. semi-sweet choc. chips

Preheat oven to 350. Spray 8" dish with cooking spray. (or if you're like me, you double the recipe and spray a 9x13"!) Whish flour with cocoa, salt, baking powder and soda. Set aside. In saucepan, melt butter. Remove from heat. Add sugar and corn syrup and whisk. Whisk in eggs one at a time, add vanilla. Add dry ingredients. Fold in chocolate chips. Bake for 30min. Delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment