Thursday, October 29, 2009

Turkey Focaccia club

This was a new recipe I tried, out of my latest taste of home magazine. It sounds like any other club sandwich except for the cranberry pecan mayonnaise...it was divine. Honestly, I don't even like cranberries, but I loved this mayo. I made these on homemade focaccia, which actually turned out pretty good...amazing!
Cranberry Pecan Mayonnaise:
1/2 c. mayonnaise
1/2 c. whole-berry cranberry sauce
2 Tbsp dijon
2 Tbsp. chopped pecans, roasted (I left these out, but would love
to try it with)
1 Tbsp honey


Sandwich
1 loaf focaccia
lettuce
1/2 lb sliced turkey
1/4 lb. sliced gouda (used cheddar)
tomatoes
6 bacon strips
In a small bowl, combine mayo, cranberry sauce, mustard, pecans and honey. Then I'm sure you can figure out the rest. Combine it all together into sandwich yumminess.

No comments:

Post a Comment